This month I’ve opened up my 100 EM Clean fund, adding both iShares Global Clean Energy and iShares Global Clean Water to my portfolio.
As this is month #2, I’ve invested a total of £300, and am currently seeing a return of -£3.43, or about -1%. To see my portfolio updated daily, see my portfolio page.
About my investments:
Every month I use Freetrade to invest £100 into each of several buckets of investments. If you’re a new customer and are referred to them (you can join here), you’ll also get a free, random share in a company or other fund, worth between £3 and £200.
Portfolio so far
100 EM Core
I added another £100 into this bucket of investments, buying 1 more share of VWRL at £84.67, leaving £30.59 in cash for next month.
100 EM Clean
I started off my Clean portfolio with 6 shares of Clean Energy and 1 share of Clean Water, leaving £3.13 left over as cash.
- February was a relatively normal and slow month really
- No further progress on the freelance side of things
- My side business pulled in ~£500, of which our profit margin is around 40%, and we’re in the process of saving up for our next order of stock probably in May/June
- Maxing out my LISA should be just about doable by my next payday
- I’ve increased my pension contributions from 5% to 7%, and will be increasing that every 2-3 months until it’s about 15%, giving me chance to get used to the slow drop in wages